Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hold your tears

Hmm...its been a while since i updated this blog...so ..here goes...lets start..again.. :P

went to s.alam earlier for a wedding reception..nothing intresting...jez i got the chance to meet up with all of my frens from politeknik.Its been like almost 8 years like dat...dats a long2 time..so..its good...nothing much happened 2day actually...lepak2,smoking2...bazir duit n stuff..hehe....

jez...feeling a bit down now...was hoping that i can meet that certain sumone 2day...but...i dont...wat to do...so...i dunno..maybe to damai later,meet up with sum frens(thanks).....or jez cruise in my sweet BJC 3114 around alone.... ;)


Hold your tears
put your worries behind
the time has come
to be with me
so you can feel
show your smile
put your worries behind
now take my hand
and feel my heart
so you can see
and i wanna feel this way
if i haven't fallen in love
would you stay with me tonight?
so there are no more goodbyes
can you ever understand?
how you're always in my heart
put your arms around my soul
til i get to you

dance now (hold your breath)
don't you cry (don't you cry)
take my hand,
hold your breath,
the night is young
dance now (hold your breath), show your smile(show your smile)
take my hand,
hold your tears,
the love is young


^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment