Saturday, June 5, 2010

The best...

Do u really think that u r the best?...
that u r the one who is always rite?...
u havent done any mistakes ever in ur life n regret it?...

no?...fucking liar...

Do u think u hav what it takes to judge me?..to judge my actions?...do u even know why i did what i did?...

did u even ask?...

then ....u hav no rights to judge me...u're just a human beings after all...

r u really that perfect?...dream on...

humans will still be humans...mistakes makes u learn..mistakes gave u experiences in the first place after all..u wont be what u r 2day without it....dont u forget that...

if u still believe that u r rite n im wrong..then fuck u...thers no human beings who thinks alike...even if u want to believe ther is one...

dont get caught up what they want u to believe..a happy ending..its all a fairy tale..ther isnt one...in the end u cant satisfy all human beings...we dont think alike...we were just forced to choose...even if u liked it or not...

dream on...
dream on....
dream on.....

nothing is perfect in this world...NOTHING...plz..for once in ur life..think properly...think logically.....give ur brains a break...

ppl do need chances in order to change...

dont judge me jez bcoz i make one silly mistake...like u r so perfect?...

r u GOD?...u dont have the rights to judge me.....

fuck u n ur majority....

not all majority is for real nway...they dun even know what they're thinking..its all bcoz of MAJORITY..u r to afraid to be different...

u didnt even try to understand my actions...well..in that case...
i'll do as i like....
when i want to....
its my life...not urs rite?...
it will affect me..not u rite?...
so..if u dun want to understand me..if u want to judge me afterall...then...let me be lah...dont bother try n lecture me bout life,love etc2~....

im am way past u on that....


dont think im stupid jez bcoz im different..jez bcoz i kept quiet all this while...

jez bcoz i dont think as u want me to think..jez bcoz i dont response to u like how u want me to...doesnt mean i dont understand it...doesnt mean i dont understand what u're trying to say...to explain...

i hav my own way of handling things....doesnt mean u hav to understand it for me to be normal in ur eyes....i'll do wat i think is right for me......that shud be enuff..for me...at least....so..stop trying to judge ppl...like u're too good for us?..for me?...think la...use ur brain..that is what its for....we r all human beings after all..u can neva ever 100% predicts a person afterall..not even if that certain sumone is "family"....


thanks world...u've been kind... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment