Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stupid Silly Me......

Stupid Silly Me....

Forgive me sayang...
You are the best thing that has ever happen to me...
I love u so much sayang..no words can describe how i feel for u...
Thers no one else i wanna spend my life with...
Thers no one else i wanna share the remaining days of my life with other than u sayang...
I didnt mean to hurt u,i really dont...
I know its my fault,and i regret it...im not proud of it...
Its stupid,immature and un-thoughtful..i know sayang...

Forgive me sayang...
I promise you it wont happen again...
I know it hurts...
I know it hurts...
Im sorry sayang...
Im not just another typical guy...

I love u...
My heart...
My soul...
My heartbeat...

Forever....until my hearts stops to beat...in my death i would still love u..thats my promise...

Thank u God for this...for letting me feel how it really feels to be truly loved...
Thank u sayang for loving me...thank u for being with me...
Thank u for being patient...
Thank u for your love and honesty sayang...
Its been a wonderful....
Forever sayang...that is our promise right sayang?...

Ups and Downs is normal in every relationships...
I know we had some in ours...but we can manage anything that would interfere with our relationship...kan syg?...we can discuss everything... :)

I love u so much Fatin Atirah Suhaidi....i love u so much...i just cant explain how i feel for u sayang....i hope u do feel my love sayang...

i love u...
..i love u...
...i love u sayang.....

Forever...till death do us part.....







0 comments:

Post a Comment