Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dream....


Oh...something woke me up last nite,...it was a miss called,from you...just wondering what is up,called you back but no answer...went back to sleep...and i had a dream right after that.....it was you and me..happily together...the best dream i had ever have my entire life...it is said that in real life,things will happen the total opposite of your dreams...well...if its not meant to be...for me to be with you,for you to be with me...at least,...i did..have a dream about it...which is,i guess..is enough...but that is if we are not meant for each other...i do love u so much,its hard to let go...

Thanks GOD..for the dream....

5.31 a.m

Thanks world....

3 comments:

ahwong said...

eheh..thanks.. ;)

ALFALORA MOHD MUSTAFA said...

i'm agree..............

ahwong said...

;)

Post a Comment