Friday, August 20, 2010

It hurts....





“People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.”



“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”


.....................................................................................

It hurts...

so..very bad....

i was crushed...

i thought it is time....

but its not...

silly me...silly me...silly me...what were u thinking "aiman"?...

it was just an "real-life" illusion after all...i guess..i'll just stick to the dream then..its the only amazingly beautiful memories i will ever have of u..of us.......

im too tired..too tired to play this kinda games...i need an end...i need a "perfect ending" if there is such a thing...


nevertheless...


u know i will never leave u..not now..not ever...u know i wont do what "THEY" did to u in the past...im not,like that..."YOU" know im not...its just..it hurts too much to be real this time...

I hope because i care...
I cry because it hurts..


you hurt me...i know it was unintentionally..i know u didnt do it on purpose....but it does..still hurts....



I'll tell u this "*****" ,i'll keep waiting...u know i will...just tell me when u're ready..i'll be here..waiting for u at the end of the road....i promise u that...


Thanks GOD...it was a great test...maybe,through this...i'll become a better person...

Thanks world..u've been kind...


Home - 3:05 p.m.

.....................................................................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment